Research & Publications
The CGS conducts innovative research through collaborations with multidisciplinary international teams. Our research focuses primarily on behavioral addictions -- excessive gambling, video gaming, other interactive technology use -- as well as comorbid substance-based addictions and mental health issues, including:
- Big data analysis of play patterns
- Development of empirically based frameworks
- Prevalence and outcome assessments
- Development of brief interventions
- Clinical and research measurement
- Effects of gambling and technology use on special populations
- Statistical modeling of longitudinal play patterns
- Legal issues in behavioral addictions
Below are copies of the yearly reports on Internet Gaming in the State of New Jersey. These reports can also be found on the website of the Division of Gaming Enforcement.
The Center for Gambling Studies has been commissioned to provide yearly reports on Sports Wagering in the State of New Jersey.